SEPTEMBER: 13 September & Voice Challenge!
Welcome to the end of summer and the beginning of Autumn (in the Northern Hemisphere, of course)! August seemed to go by very quickly, and now we're only three months to the end of the year. Thanks to everyone who participated in August's challenge days.
This month, the glimpse at your day will be Monday, 13 September. It's a Monday, what are you going to be doing? I'm not sure, but probably some incredibly last minute packing. (So close! So close!)
The challenge this month will be due Friday, 24 September (but can be done earlier or later). This challenge will be a voice challenge, so you can make a video or just record yourself. In this voice challenge, you will answer at least two of the five questions listed:
1. What is your earliest memory?
2. What was the last film you saw in a cinema?
3. What is your dream holiday?
4. What was your favourite subject/class in school (or, if you're still in school, your current favourite subject/class)?
5. Do you have any tattoos? If so, describe them. If not, would you ever get one?
You can answer all five if you'd like, but answer at least two.
Reminders, of course, to follow. Have a great day!