Skin Care Challenge!
I've been doing this routine for a few years now, and it works except for hormonal acne (yay). I do my big routine Monday through Friday and then a shorter routine on weekends or when I'm travelling. I do not use eye cream. (I am not advertising any of these products or endorsing them.)
1. Bare Faced Beauty Cleansing Oil. This stuff smells so good and is probably my favourite cleansing oil I've ever used.
2. Micellar water. I use any micellar water I can find. This one is from N Macedonia, and I will be sad when it goes.
3. Glossier exfoliating solution. I use chemical exfoliators versus physical ones; I feel like they're better for my skin. This one is okay, a bit too expensive though.
4. Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner. I like this toner a lot! It smells good and isn't very harsh at all.
5. Hankin Hyaluron skin essence. I actually don't know what "essence" is supposed to do, but uh...it's part of the routine. I used to use one from Finland, but finding the bigger bottle is difficult in America.
6. Serum. I use a The Ordinary dupe from of all places The Dollar Tree and it works very well. Good luck finding them, they're almost always out.
7. Face masks. I use the paper ones because I'm too lazy to wash face masks off. I get mine from Dollar Tree, LIDL and sometimes Walmart and Target if they sell packs. Freeman is a pretty decent brand.
8. Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue. I haven't found a proper moisturiser yet but this one isn't bad. It leaves my skin nice and dewy.
Here is my short routine. I also use a second moisturiser because Differin leaves my skin really dry.
A. Differin Daily Cleanser. Even at 35 I still have acne and this helps a lot.
B. Pixi Rose Glow Mist. This is a good moisturiser for me, but I don't think I'd use it after I'm done. I won it in a competition so it's been nice to use.
C. Urban Skin Rx Acne Serum. This is what I've been using for my "mask-ne" spots. It works okay. I'm not buying it again.