What's in Your Bag? September 2020
You know who I am: Sabrina, 34, currently of Augusta, GA, USA. My bag is a raubdruckerin "Colourful Berlin" tote bag, a gift from my partner. (He also got me one in pink.) I have always wanted one. I don't carry a lot!
From top to bottom, left to right:
1. Big Lots receipt.
2. Carabiner to carry heavy bags (a life tip).
3. House and car keys. Wooden keychain bought from a market in Newcastle.
4. A Minor History wallet (discontinued). I love the colour and the shape.
5. A classic red pocket Moleskine, personalised. Another gift from my partner.
6. Glossier balm dotcom in birthday (which just tastes of vanilla, but it sparkles).
7. Pen from a church in the area.
8. Biosept antibacterial hand gel, given to me by the Peace Corps before evacuation.
9. My phone, a Google Pixel 3XL (its case, at least).
The contents of my wallet.
1. US dollar notes.
2. GA driver's license.
3. AAA Plus card.
4. A new 5£ note.
5. Geico insurance card.
6. Blood donor's card.
7. Coupons for McDonald's and Burger King.
8. Stickers for the postbox, still not stuck on.
9. Debit card.