So... I carry a satchel and not a purse. This is a habit I carried over from when I lived in the city. I can carry more (and that usually includes my camera) and its comfortable.
Here it is. My grey satchel is in the bacground. The contents are as listed...
1) the orange scarf is for when I go out shooting nature photography. I wear it in my hair so that a hunter doesn't mistake me for a deer and shoot me. Sounds crazy, right? It's an actual issue around here.
2) A pocket nife
3) A sketch pad and pencil case held together with a rubber band
4) Several tubes of Poligrip... I just got dentures this year and every time I visit the dentist they give me another tube
5) Several random pens
6) A vial of Dramamine
7) Foster Grant reading glasses in a case. They were a Christmas gift. Because, really, who spends that much on reading glasses? lol!
8) A SD card case to have extra SD cards on me for impromptu nature shoots
9) Maxipads - just in case
10) A vial of generic Aleve
11) A measuring tape - for what, I don't know...
12) my phone
13 my wallet
There it is!